Why do we wait for a New Year to set new goals? Tradition? Social norms? Let's break the mold and write our own personal healthy story.
Health is wealth. True statement. What are you waiting for? Hop on this wagon and get your journey rolling to a better you BEFORE the NEW YEAR begins.
Tips for Success
1. Find an accountability partner- social support is key.
2. Do what you enjoy- if you love the activity, you're more likely to stick to it.
3. Make it a priority- schedule it just like a meeting, lunchtime or doctor's appointment because, let's face it, if it's not 'blocked out' it generally won't happen
4. Try something new- get out of your comfort zone with your accountability partner. Ever wanted to try CrossFit? Do it! Or maybe a spin class? Whatever it is, step out. Most all will allow you a trial class.
5. Journal your progress- your highs and your lows. It's a great way to stay motivated & humble; sit down and read your journal every 3-4 months; it's refreshing at times because small subtle changes are sometimes neglected and go unseen until the bigger picture is revealed over time.
It's not rocket science, you say? No, it's not! It's so simple, it's almost silly to read. The hard part is agreeing, committing and acting on your goal. I challenge you to hop on social media, shoot out a few texts and ask your friends who's ready to join you! Join the health movement.
Cheers to a Happier, Healthier You!
*all photos found on pinterest.com
Faithfully Fit Fitness
Welcome to ‘A Healthy Perspective’ devoted to serving up the best research-based information to help you live your best life, intentionally and purposefully.